Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Caboose!


So on my work adventure yesterday I ended up in Rutledge, Ga! The below picture describes this town perfectly!! Ha! Yes that is a 4 way stop on a barrel in the middle of the road!!!!! I can just see these springing up all around Atlanta!



I absolutely live for hole in the wall restaurants!!! So while we were in this town we uncovered a little hidden Jewel. The place is called The Caboose. It serves deli style sandwiches with all the side fixings one can imagine! I ordered the smoked turkey sandwich on 9 grain wheat bread, it came with lettuce tomato, onion, sprouts and I got it with spicy mustard. It was sooooo good!!! It came with a side of chips and I ordered their homemade lemonade. I absolutely love when people take the time to make homemade lemonade it's my favorite! They also make their own root beer, pralines, and get this DEVILED EGGS!! That was defiantly a first for me to see Deviled eggs on the menu how cool is that!! I really enjoyed stumbling into this area and it made my week! So if your ever in Rutledge, Ga stop and eat at The Caboose!



First time for everything! Deviled eggs on the menu:)

No comments:

Post a Comment