Friday, May 18, 2012

Feelin' CHEEKY!

I thought you should know I just had an awesome lunch! I absolutely love Cheeky, they serve fresh mexican inspired food. We hit this place up most weekends for date night, they have the BEST fish and crab cake tacos! Today I ordered TO GO from Cheeky's for lunch and since I like to eat lighter at lunch time I got a cup of their tortilla soup and a house salad. Can I just say it was AMAZING!!!?? Why yes, yes I can!



This was no run of the mill soup and salad. The tortilla soup is filled with delicious pieces of white meat chicken, a great mix of vegetables, and a tasty chili infused tomato broth. I loved everything about it, it was very hearty and filling. The house salad was so perfect, it had chopped romaine with fresh pico de gallo, cucumbers, and queso fresco. I really enjoyed the hint of cilantro in the salad from the pico.  I ordered it with their mexican vinaigrette, but it wasn't what I expected in a vinaigrette, it looked like it had a mayo base. I didn't use it because I just don't like to waste my calories on salad dressing, I just don't. :) The cup of soup was $4, house salad $3, chips and salsa FOR FREE. I'll let you mathematicians add that up. What a wholesome inexpensive lunch!
(update: the mexican vinaigrette is in fact a vinaigrette, looks like they accidentally gave me the wrong dressing last time.)

Check out the Menu

Cheeky is a newer concept, it has 3 locations with one that just opened in East Cobb. Its a fun atmosphere, with beer taps on tables where you PYOB (pour your own beer, for those of you who are not up to date on the Cheeky lingo), and a margarita cart that they role up to your table and make fresh ritas in front of you. Makes for a fun date night:)

This video sums up the atmosphere. 

From one Cheeky fan to a future one!
ttyl~Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment