Saturday, May 19, 2012

I Once Ate a Whole Box

Yes I once ate a whole box...of Cheddar Jack Cheez-its! I can hear it now- Hi my name is Misty and I'm addicted to Cheddar Jack Cheez-its. Seriously no joke my sister in-law Tracy sent me this pic

She said she was thinking of me...

HAHahahahahannnnoooooooooooo!!!!!.... What has my life become!!????

Okay so the reality is, no I am not an addict of these most delicious snacks and most importantly I did NOT eat the whole box. I will however put my name behind the fact that they ARE the BEST when it comes to all the flavors of Cheez-its out there. I'm sorry I just don't want to hear if you care or not, I repeat they are THE BEST!

This is my snack obsession for now... that is all.

ttyl~Misty

1 comment:

  1. This blog is really a great source of information for me. Thank you for giving me such important information.
    Click here for purchase: Shop Our Portion Control Store

    ReplyDelete