Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cake Batter Cookies!

I am very surprised that I haven't posted this recipe for yall yet! I haven't made them in a while, but they use to be my go to cookies to take with me to parties. I got the recipe back in college from one of my best friends Gina.

Simple Cake batter Cookies
-Box of cake batter
-1/2 cup of oil
-2 eggs

Combine ingredients and bake at 350 for about 12 minutes, and that's all!!!!!


Here are some combination ideas for you...
-Yellow Cake mix, chocolate chips~Gina's mix
-Yellow Cake mix, sprinkles~Tastes like birthday cake
-Spice Cake mix, chopped pecans, and white chocolate chips
-Strawberry Cake mix, and semi sweet chocolate chips or sprinkles~ A Fav of every lil girl out there because they are PINK. Would be perfect for a slumber party, or baby shower!


And the one I made tonight~ Chocolate Cake mix and white chocolate chips

Headed to grab a Glass of Milk!

TTYL~Misty


No comments:

Post a Comment