Saturday, May 15, 2010

WELCOME!!!

Hello everyone and WELCOME to my new blog!!! As most of you know, well if you know me, I absolutely love anything that has to do with FOOD! I am constantly finding any excuse to entertain and cook. What, your birthday is next week?? I would love to throw your party!!!! Yep that’s me! I catch myself thumbing through any article I can get my hands on that has to do with food facts, recipes, and what’s in and what’s out in the food industry. Oh yes there is such a thing as food being out of date, and I’m not talking expiration date! I’m talking what’s so last year and what’s the new modern craze!!!! Okay I am getting on a tangent, as you will get use to as you read my blog! I do not claim to be a fantastic writer, but I do claim to be a CHATTER BOX!! So I hope you will get use to my shorthanded, bad grammar post;) So getting back to the topic, I am always storing up all this SUPER awesome information that I read. Then I always want to tell someone, and that someone normally ends up being my dear fiance. So after completely exasperating his sweet ears with all that I claim INCREDIBLE, I have decided to channel all of my chatter into this blog which he is very happy about! You can expect to see things that I have made, restaurant reviews, recipes, nutrition info, food news, and anything I deem as extremely important to your LIFE EXSITANCE posted on here!!! I have lots of plans for this blog but we will get to those as I get settled in here:)

Thanks for reading! That is the overview to my new blog - Misty’s Food Chatter! I hope to keep you entertained and have you coming back frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment