Monday, December 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

YAY it's your b-day let me celebrate!!! My sister Starla and her husband Dione have their birthday's right next to each other. As in Dione's b-day is Nov 29 and Starla's is Nov 30. How cool is that, or not cool if you like all the attention to be on you for your b-day week. Yes every year I take the whole week to myself lol so this would not be that great for me, anyways I digress. I have made it my tradition each year to go to Rome and watch my adorable niece and nephew, and decorate my sister's 12 ft tree for their birthday present! Decorating the tree is no joke, but I love the satisfaction I get when I complete it.

Here are a couple of snapshots of my birthday projects for them.



Chocoholic Cupcakes
My sister is a chocoholic, so I took chocolate cake batter to make the cupcakes. Then I took chocolate frosting and mixed it with crushed up oreos for the topping, drizzled it with melted white chocolate, and then added a piece of oreo on top. They were yummy and my sister and brother in law seemed happy to receive them. So yay mission accomplished!



The Tree
The camera doesn't pick up all of the details, it is alot fuller looking in person:)
12ft!!
My Two Angels



No comments:

Post a Comment