Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa and Sangrias Party

I love this time of year, and now after hosting a small festive get together with my friends I officially feel the Christmas Spirit! I know the real meaning of Christmas but I think it is also fun to get caught up in the festiveness of Santa, Rudolph, and frosty the snowman. It never gets old to let your inner child out!
I really enjoyed last night, we did a re gifting game (white elephant, but you have to find something in your house to re gift), watched my favorite holiday movie Elf, and played Partini! It was fun cracking up together and by the end of the night we started making up our own rules to Partini lol

If you need any ideas for a Christmas party, here are snapshots of the food and goodies I prepared!

Sangria Station
Popcorn for the Movie
All I did for this was melt down chocolate(I did red, you can normally find it at any party store) Then cut a very small hole in a small FREEZER bag and pour the melted chocolate in. The freezer bags are the best because they are thick and won't bust when your squeezing. Spread the popcorn onto parchment or wax paper and drizzle the popcorn with the chocolate. Let it harden back up and it will easily break apart with your hands.

Italian Chicken Sausage, and Turkey & Cheese Melts

Red Velvet Brownie Bites
I got this recipe from my Pinterest board, click here for it. I didn't make the white chocolate icing, I just bought cream cheese frosting to put on top.

Candy Dish for the coffee table

We had a great time together, I am blessed with some pretty incredible friends!
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas this year!

(you can get this at party city, it was a fun activity)

ttyl~Misty


No comments:

Post a Comment