Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Goodbye 2010 and HELLO 2011!!!! I am so excited about all of the wonderful things the new year will bring my way, so here's to you (holding up my champagne glass)2011 may you bring many blessings to us all!


Saying Goodbye to 2010 checklist

New Years Eve Dinner with my love~ Check!

Getting GORGEOUS~ Check!

Lucky New Years Meal~ Check!

Eating cornbread and black eyed peas like a true Southern Lady~ Check! If you haven't gotten your black eyed peas, and turnip greens you have 1 hr 30 min, run out to the store grab ya a can since you don't have time to prep it and eat up;) ha! I will share a lil secret with you just between us, I was sooooo tired from last night that I did the canned!!!! Ahhhhh! Seriously though I was shocked at how good it was! I did make the cornbread from scratch, that cancels out the canned right???? I love me some home made cornbread, and my lil tip to you to keeping it moist is adding in extra vegetable oil. Learned it from my mama!


I think I'm all set for 2011 HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES!



TTYL~Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment